We take it personally, and we do it professionally
bw communications is one of Indonesia’s top independent public relations firms for our professionalism, efficiency and cutting-edge methods
Measurable On Your Organization’s Invesment
Clear And Effective Strategy
- PR Strategy and Message Development
- Develop, Implement, Monitor PR Campaign
- Marketing Communications
- Corporate Communications & Corporate Event Planning
- Environmental Scanning
Press Conferences/Media Briefings
Press Kits (Press Release Writing & Distribution)
Social Media Management
Social Media Brand Activation
Social Media Monitoring
Social Media Ads
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL CLIENTS
We are grateful that we found bw communications, and I always want to say thank you for this great company in helping us in our media events. Which I can see from the press coverage which were published in various kinds of media, from the print to the electronic mediRyan Toh
As a media partner of bw communications, for many years I must say that I have been and am very impressed by the professionalism of bw communications in staging various events, including media gatherings, outings, press conferences, exhibitions and many other events.Wahyu Indrasto
We worked with bw communications with a number of projects, we went to them because we heard that they were professionals, have good contacts with media and well organized. This is a very important factor for us to come to our decision in choosing them as our trusting partnerChristopher H. Purdy
Reach your business & PR goals Now!
Meliá Hotels International
bw communications supports Red Bridge Communications for Meliá Hotels International public relations activities in Indonesia to help strengthening the position of Meliá Hotels International as a global leading hotel operator, particularly in Indonesia.
The agreed communication objectives are:
- To generate positive media coverage/publicity for Meliá Hotels International signing agreement, hotel openings, and existing hotels throughout Asia Pacific and EMEA region with various angles from business, leisure, and lifestyle.
- To inform target public Meliá Hotels International’s commitment in further strengthening their position as one of the leading industry players helping Indonesia to grow in world tourism, supporting activities among others: new hotel signing agreements and hotel openings in Indonesia.
Media relations as an effective and powerful channel in reaching the target audience whereby Meliá Hotels International able to convey developed key messages through press releases distribution, spreading out news at organized Press Conferences inviting target media with the aim at generating publicity/articles in the media in Indonesia.
Program Planning & Implementation
The typical activities among others: press releases distribution, individual or group media trips,conducting Press Conferences, small exclusive media meetings and one-on-one interviews with target media in Indonesia; inviting local celebrities to experience the hotels’ facilities and services, including F&B’s and Spa.
On measuring the effectiveness of the strategies and tactics of the activities, the results are measured against the quality and number of the publicity, number of media events’ attendances, number of in-depth stories with the prominence of the key messages, some quotes, and strengthened media relations.
bw communications provided public relations assistance to Sennheiser Asia with the purpose of creating a brand awareness to the Indonesian public that Sennheiser, a German company, brand, manufacturers of wide range of headphones, microphone, and wireless transmission system. The focus was on the key messages, which sets Sennheiser apart, their expertise in audio industry.
The agreed communication objectives are:
- To build awareness through introducing Sennheiser as an audio specialist and its key ranges of products amongst the target market
- To generate positive media coverage/publicity for Sennheiser on its new products and company activities in Indonesia, by further strengthening its position as the world’s leading manufacturers of microphones, headphones, and wireless transmission system
- To further cultivate relationship between Sennheiser and Indonesia media
To help achieve these objectives, bw communications assisted with the media activities through the development of key messages – for local adaptation and relevance, after receiving the press release or guidance from Sennheiser HQ– and communicating them to a variety of media (print, electronic and on-lines), spreading out the news via organized media events, collaborating with Indonesian Key Opinion Leaders/ Influencers (celebrities, singers, fashion bloggers), as well as pitching stories for product review to the media with the aim at generating publicity/articles.
The success of the activities was measured against the number of the media eventsattendances, the articles released by the target media in the form of in-depth stories, with quotable quotes, and supported by strong visuals/pictures, and strengthened media relations.
At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy
bw communications provided At-Sunrice GlobalChef public relations support to help creating awareness amongst the Indonesian youths and parents about At-Sunrice Global Chef Academy to be considered as one alternatives when pursuing their studies in the culinary fields.
- To build awareness amongst the Indonesian youths and parents that Singapore is the Asia’s leading destination for education that offers comprehensive range of learning experience with At-Sunrice as one Singapore’s outstanding institute in mind.
- To inform the Indonesians especially youths and parents that At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy is one attractive and promising institute for the potential Indonesian students and executives to pursue good quality specialized education in culinary fields.
- To inform youths and students in Indonesia that At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy has a mission to create, form/shape future global chefs through pursuing their career paths through this institute.
Media relation is an effective and powerful channel to use in reaching the target audience whereby At-Sunrice GlobalChef can convey the developed key messages, spread out the issue at an organized a small and exclusive media meeting with selective media for generating publicity / articles.
Program Planning & Implementation
The activities taken were a small exclusive media meeting and one-on-one interview with targeted media.
On measuring the effectiveness of the strategies and tactics of the activity, it was measured against media the attendance, the quality of the media coverage, in-depth stories with the prominence of the key messages, some quotes, and strengthened media relations.
Reasons To Enjoy Singapore
Following the world economy crisis, Singapore Tourism Board came up with a global initiative campaign with the theme 2009 Reasons to Enjoy Singapore. STB in Indonesia was supporting the campaign with highlighted angles that attracted the Indonesia market, reasons to enjoy Singapore from shopping, Singapore as a playground, or as a getaway from the hectic life, or simply just to the most awaited see world class performance, concerts, and shows.
The communications objectives were to create excitement amongst the target audience that Singapore was not only attractive but an affordable destination because of the lower prices adjusted by hotels, airlines so that people from Indonesia then had the reasons to enjoy Singapore.
Media approach has been effecting in reaching the target audience to diffuse the campaign 2009 Reasons to Enjoy Singapore. Celebrities who helped in delivering the key messages were credible local artists: Happy Salma and Joe Richards.
The success of the campaign was measured through media attendance, strengthened media relations, media coverage generated in the form of attractive and catchy articles aimed at STB’s ultimate audiences, nationwide.
KCB Convex - Thai Trade Mission
bw communications provided public relations support for KCB Convex for Thailand’s Trade and Investment Division, with the purpose of creating a better understanding and awareness amongst the Indonesians, through the commemoration of the 60 years of good relations between Indonesia and Thailand with the public relations activities : luncheon with media and a Press Conference prior to the event titled “Indonesia – Thailand Dual Trade & Investment Business Seminar Forum”.
The agreed communication objectives were:
- To generate positive media coverage/publicity on “Indonesia – Thailand Dual Trade & Investment Business Seminar Forum” by the selected key media
- To educate the Indonesians through giving the information and Thailand’s commitment to strengthen the existing good relationship with Indonesia, through the join cooperation on the Trade and Investment.
Media relation is an effective and powerful channel to use in reaching the target audience whereby:
KCB Convex can convey the developed key messages, spread out the issue at an organized luncheon prior to the seminar and forum with the media and also through a Press Conference on the seminar and forum for generating quality publicity / articles.
As well as the media relations which was strengthened, between the client and the targeted media, the coverage generated 70 articles, with in-depth stories, and prominence in mentioning the key messages and quotable quotes.
DHL Express Indonesia
DHL Express Indonesia a part of the world’s leading express and logistics provider, Deutsche Post DHL, has been named as one of the Best Employer in Indonesia, provides express services to the country, and builds connectedness among the business institutions.
We teamed up with DHL Express Indonesia in 2013; we immediately plunged right in, helping them define their story, creating media relations and identifying trends in the marketplace.
The core communications objective was to create DHL Express Indonesia’s positioning to be the trusted and most comprehensive source aimed at the customers and public at large. The focus was on the key messages, which sets DHL Express Indonesia apart, their expertise in transporting goods to 220 countries worldwide.
For over three years, our efforts focused on:
- Positioning DHL Express Indonesia as the expert and trusted partner in shipping, helping them translate complex topics on logistics into digestible advice for customers and media
- Capitalizing on DHL Express Indonesia breadth of in-depth data, whitepaper to offer reporters compelling, relevant information to be something easily understood
- Enhancing and bonding relationship with various media, showing them DHL Express Indonesia not only aimed at the business community, but also addresses their interest to a part of consumers’ lifestyle, for example paying attention to the fashion industry development
- The series of communications campaigns not only focusing on their business development activities, but also addressing their responsibility socially through series of Corporate Social Responsibility efforts taking place in various parts in Indonesia
- Featuring stories in fashion magazines, where DHL Express Indonesia welcomes and hosts media to visit their state-of-the art warehouses, appealing for fashion photo shots
- Exclusivity publicity, generated from media Interviews with angles focus on business, technology and consumer lifestyle; other examples of publicity on the company as an award recipient as the Best Employer, for five consecutive years
Singapore Grand Prix Seasons
bw communications provided public relations support to Singapore Tourism Board Indonesia to help strengthening the position of Singapore as premier lifestyle destinations. Singapore Grand Prix Season was to host spectacular F1 Rocks, for an impressive Asia’s night race with world class artists to entertain F1 fans, Singapore frequent visitors, pleasure seekers holiday makers from Indonesia.
The communications objectives were to increase awareness and generate intensive media
coverage from this annual iconic event. Agreed by the STB, the focus was on selected target audiences to be reached through respective target media, national, local, regional with angles on leisure and lifestyle.
One of the strategies was developing the key messages (locally adapted after receiving guidance from STB HQ to maximize awareness and publicity; conducting a media briefing in Jakarta by inviting key media including: leisure and lifestyle.
The success of the activities was measured against the number of the media briefing’s attendance, strengthened media relations and the articles released by the target media were in-depth stories, with quotable quotes, and supported by strong visuals/pictures.
Are We The Best Fit For Your Business?
We believe our services are unmatched & second to none. We consistently provide results for clients worldwide to help increase visibility, gain market share & grow revenue month after month.
Still not convinced, read our testimonials